As a Personal trainer, you will have the power to truly transform lives for the better because being a fitness professional is also so much more than watching your clients lift weights or run on a treadmill whilst dishing out instructions!
Our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training course will teach you how to train other people who may have a wide range of needs. You will develop the knowledge to safely plan, prepare and deliver a training program to your clients whilst supporting their needs to help them achieve their goals.
The course you will study to become a fully qualified personal trainer:
YMCA Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Practitioner)
- Anatomy and physiology knowledge as applicable to personal training.
- Nutrition and its application to support a client’s health and physical activity programme
- Health and wellbeing and factors that affect this
- Effective communication during client consultations to promote and encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and long term change
- Designing and planning effective Personal Training sessions for a range of clients in different environments
- Executing effective physical activity sessions for a range of clients in different environments
- Professional practice and legal requirements for Personal Training
- Business acumen for working in both an employed role and for self-employment
- Self-evaluation and professional development